Best of the West Benefiting St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital is excited to announce Sunrise Children’s Hospital as an event sponsor.
Hosting a Labor Day soccer tournament In Las Vegas means that heat and hydration will be issues. With that in mind, Sunrise Children’s Hospital will provide services including:
- Three eight-hour shifts staffed each with a registered nurse.
- First aid supplies including basic OTC medications, bandages, blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, cold packs, sterile gauze, cardboard splints and c-collar.
- Onsite “Hydration Station” run by SafeKids of Clark County.
- Pre-registration on site for any attendees who need ER care at Sunrise Hospital.
- Consult-A-Nurse phone line for visitors for physician or urgent care needs.
Please learn more about Sunrise here.