We have one week of open registration for the Best of the West Winter Invitational. Here’s some FAQs we’ve fielded over the past few weeks:
- When is registration closed? We will close open registration on 1/10/18. However, we will be contacting teams to fill in some brackets until 1/17/18.
- When will the schedule be posted? The tournament schedule will be announced on Saturday, 1/20/18.
- Where is tournament check-in? For in-state teams (and out-of-state teams that are available), tournament check-in will be from 3pm – 6pm at the Nevada Youth Soccer Association office at 2605 South Decatur Blvd #114, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- What if we’re an out-of-state team and can’t make it Friday night? Your check-in will be ONE HOUR before your first game at tournament HQ, located between fields 6 & 7 at Kellogg-Zaher.
- What do we need at check-in? You’ll need your GotSoccer roster, USYS medical waiver, and player cards.
- Where can I find tournament rules and scoring? You can find all tournament rules and scoring here: http://bestofthewest.vegas/rules/
- Will there be Friday night games? Some in-state teams may be required to play on Friday night. We are working to ensure that does not happen. However, if it does, we will reach out to the coaches of those teams to make sure player availability before announcing the schedule.